The CEL Academy
The main focus of this academy is to raise the level of English Language Literacy and real life
skills for a wider scope of use (such as academic and career) in Saudi Arabia.
These academies can be set up through already existing
• district clubs,
• summer centers, and
• English Language Cluster at the Credit Secondary System.
Where it will lead?
• Create a culture of a multi-language competent society among young people.
• Provide the coming of age generation with skills and language that they can use for a
Who it will benefit:
Mainly the students directly by providing them with non-classic classroom learning experiences.
In the 2 nd Term – 2017/2018 in two cities (Riyadh and Jeddah).
No. of Schools (four) and the no. of Students: over 300 students.
– 10 cities (Riyadh – Jeddah – Makkah – Al Madinah – Asir – Tabuk – Taif – Jazan – Sabia – Albaha).
– No. of Schools (59 schools) 30 Boys and 29 Girls.
– No. of Supervisors: (20 Supervisors)
– No. of Teachers: (59 Teachers)
– No. of Students: (1,580 Students)